entriesprofilelinksarchive
Adverts



Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget



Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Oh My God
Written on: Sunday, November 1, 2009
Time: 7:18 AM

Hey. :|

I know I know. I'm sorry for the VERY VERY VERY late updates. I'm just being tooo lazy to update and very busy. This semester is really killing me. I just hope the next sem, wouldn't be such a bitch. No?

My next update? I want to update about some bikini shots. How? No bikini shots. :( Boyf don't want to take bikini shots for me. Sigh. No promise, but I will bug the shit outta him to take several bikini shots of me.

&& yes! I'm flying to Melbourne, Australia on the 19th Nov - 2nd Jan. I'll make sure I'll take pictures and update it here. There are so many things I want to buy. Seriously.
Need to get a pretty beach hat.
Hope the next sem wouldn't start so fast. I want to go on a holiday with my colletemates! ;(

xo