entriesprofilelinksarchive
Adverts



Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget



Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Eff Love?
Written on: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Time: 3:14 AM

Hot oven-like, sweaty, greasy hair, sticky skin.
Not what I've really expected.
But, I had great fun!

Hello!
Firstly, I just want to say, I'm super busy and super tired. I just can't wait for finals to end. I've studied and tried my best. So, lets just sit and watch whats next, aite? (:

Had steamboat buffet last week. Or was it last two weeks? It was so fun, I'm telling you. We had steamboatm bbq and grilling. Ahh, those grilled seafood. && I had durian ice cream. Heeheeee.


Calvin and Khairy getting busy. Serving the ladies.



These are the people that practically save my life. Save me from being emotional. & I thank you all for that.
Now, lets look at "part" of the food we took. I ate a lot. & that explains my fat arms. Sigh.


When you're munching on seafood, how could you resist crabs? Seriously.

And some of these. Are my favourite :D

Anyone up for Dim-sums & some unique filling fish balls?

And this was how our steamboat/grilling session looks like. This post is making me hungry. Sigh

Prawns, squids, chicken sate, curry chicken. Anyone up for that? :)

&, at the end of the day, this was the amount of food we ate. And look how messy are we.
And calvin, I'm not a monster. I don't eat like a monster.

[edited]

I just can't wait to fly to Melbourne on the 19th November. Off for 3 months. Time to have a vacation and clear things off my mind. :)
xoxx