entriesprofilelinksarchive
Adverts



Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget



Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Its You
Written on: Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Time: 7:08 AM

Believe it or not, I fell in love with you. Despite the things you put me through, i put you through, you're still the one I'm so in love with.
But at times, I guess, we should put a stop already. Getting back together and argueing everyday is not the solution. Hanging up on each other is not the solution.
Yes, I miss you. Yes, I love you. Wait.. no I'm IN LOVE with you, Teuku Emiraldi. But, I guess this is where we really really have to say goodbye.
I wish you the best in life and the things you do. I'm sorry things ended up like that. I really miss you and our memories. So, please cherish them. I'm flying off to Australia, Melbourne on 19th November till January. So, I hope this period, you'll be a better person. Take care of yourself.
I love you, still do, always.